Fall – The Best Time to Jeep!
Posted on November 15 2016
Fall weather is the best. Here in Northwest Ohio, we’ve been fortunate to have a mild fall, allowing a few extra weekends to get out there and enjoy the Jeep with the top and doors off. Soon the flurries will be flying, the hard top will be on, and we’ll be plowing through cold and snow for a few months. So why is fall the best time to Jeep?
- Enjoy the scenery - Driving your Jeep through piles of orange, faded leaves and escaping from the every day rat race is soothing to the soul.
- School is back in session! – Kids are great, but sometimes you need a little “me” time. Going on an excursion with a friend can be refreshing. No small talk or forced conversations just Jeeping on the road and exploring the unknown.
- Hanging with friends around the bonfire - curling up by the fire, roasting marshmallows, singing songs with friends under the crisp night sky—there is nothing quite like it.
- Testing out those LED Lights – Days are getting shorter, so it’s time to test out all of the LED lights you wired up over the summer.
- Fall = Halloween = FUN – Halloween is the one time of year a lot of Jeepers fit in with all the skull decals and funky lights. Plus, it’s fun to decorate your Jeep and maybe even carve a seven-slot pumpkin to show off your Jeep love.